Relocating to Brazil is a great idea for everyone. No matter what age or gender, or what your interests are, you will find your fortune in one of the cities in Brazil. However, when moving with children, it’s something you need to prepare for a lot in advance, so you could hope they will adjust to a new environment quickly. Also, when moving with your younger family members, you should pay additional attention to safety. Picking the best international moving company in Brazil is a must. We suggest you consider hiring this company: www.onemoving.com.br/en/. Many of our followers who moved to Brazil claim they are the best international moving experts you can find.
Your children will love Brazil
Why should you move to Brazil?
- It has 5000 miles of a coastline. For those who love beaches, sun, and everything connected to those two- Brazil is a perfect place.
- Brazil offers free public healthcare for the inhabitants. Families with children know how expensive it might get if you don’t have a healthcare for free.
- People of Brazil are so friendly and positive that almost everyone who has visited this great country wished to stay there forever.
- The economy of Brazil is fast-growing one. Hence, you can find your dream-job there for sure.
- Local food. The cuisine of Brazil is so diverse that, no matter what kind of a meal you prefer, you will surely find something you’ll love in Brazil.
Besides these 5 most common reasons why people move to Brazil, there are plenty of other benefits you will enjoy after you move.
How to move to Brazil on a budget?
Moving abroad is such an exhausting venture. If none of your friends moved to a foreign country, we suggest you read online the experiences of people who did. There are so many things you need to have finished before your moving date. And if you don’t have a proper help, it might turn to a nightmare. All the paperwork you need to deal with, getting a visa and a work permit, finding a school for your kids, picking the right housing solution in Brazil, getting your medical and dental records, finding a solution to move your car are just some of the things you need to do before the moving day.
There are also activities that you need to have finished that are not closely related to your move: notifying your employers that you’re moving, cancelling the utilities, cleaning your home, signing your children out of school, dealing with IDs change etc. This is why you hire:
- International movers – An experienced moving company will be able to create a perfect moving plan for your particular relocation, helping you easily solve any problem that might occur while preparing to move your home.
- Real estate agent – Real estate agents from Brazil will find you just the housing solution you need. It is quite difficult to find a decent home online, and you need to have the housing secured before you move.
- Cleaning company – You need to clean your previous home. In particular, if you’re a tenant, so you could get your deposit back.
- Try to save money while moving to Brazil with children
How to choose the right moving company in Brazil?
Before you start the search for movers, you should determine the size of your relocation, the distance, the volume of services you intend to use and additional assistance that you might need. Without this, you couldn’t possibly pick the mover you need.
So, first of all, you should decide what belongings you plan on moving to Brazil. We suggest you de-clutter your home and move only essential items. This will save you some money, and you could easily replace the most of your belongings. Especially when talking about your children’s clothes, given that they change it every now and then.
Second, decide whether or not you want to be involved in moving process. For example, you could decide to pack your home, and include your children to help you. It would help you ease up the process for them. Or, if there’s not enough time, you can hire packing professionals from your Brazil moving company and let them quickly take care of everything.
Do you need additional services? Such as storage, unpacking etc. If yes, don’t forget to mention it when discussing the terms with moving companies. The best solution is to hire one company that can cover all of your moving needs, rather than hire different moving companies for each part of the relocation. It would take a lot more time and money.
Pick the best mover when moving with children
Talk to your children before the move
The relocation is quite a stressful process. Even if you avoid the stress while moving home by hiring professional movers, there is still a change you need to adjust to. A different country, different customs, different food etc. This will be especially difficult for your children. They are leaving school and friends behind, and it is very hard to adjust to such a change when you are a kid. This is why you should talk to them all the time.
Present all the benefits of relocating to Brazil. Include them into the moving process as much as possible. Let them spend all the time they can with their friends. After all, you want your children to be happy, let them know how much you love them and that you understand how difficult the overall moving process is for them. Moving to Brazil with children can be a great thing to do, but make sure you do everything right!