Smitten by an interior idea? Liked the last posh hotel room you lived in? Luxury is all about the right choices. Regardless of whether it’s the living room or kitchen, if you choose the right products and ideas, transforming the space shouldn’t be hard. In this post, we will talk about what it takes to redefine your home into a luxurious den.
- Get that one expensive item. There’s a reason why high-end luxury home brands like Le Studio Luminaires are so popular. These brands are not just focused on the quality of things they sell, but also on the shapes, designs and ideas. Trends don’t always have to be right, but if you can select that one luxury item for each room, creating a new style is easy. For example, if you cannot buy everything new for your living area, go for that one simplistic, yet futuristic sofa or couch in a bright, accenting color.
- Get rid of what you don’t need. One of the many reasons why your home doesn’t look as appealing as others is because of clutter. Sell off some of the things or give away old furniture to charity. De-cluttering your home will instantly open up the space both functionally and visually, and you can always change and add things when you want.
- Get the contemporary lights. Luxury home brands have a bunch of different lighting solutions that can actually help in illuminating every room. Think of the pendant lights or chandeliers, and if you lack the space or ceiling height, go for floor lamps, wall and table lamps. Lighting fixtures are getting quirky by the day, which is what luxury spaces are all about. Just make sure that you don’t go overboard. The choices have to be in harmony with your existing interior theme.
- Avoid too many colors. The best homes don’t have a lot of mixed colors. If you are too bored of white or gray, just pick up a mix of two or three shades for the interiors. For example, a niche white, textured wall will look classic and pleasing when you add wall frames of different colors or may be in black. Keep in simple – period. Many homeowners make the mistake of overdoing things. In short, buying too many expensive things isn’t enough.
- Invest in flooring. Great flooring adds a lot of layers, depth and texture to the room. Many homeowners prefer the softness and warmth of wooden floors, while others are fond of high-end styled marbles and tiles. The only bummer is the level of investment required. Sometimes, redoing the floors of your home might seem like a bit too much, and if that’s the case, you can go for carpets or rugs that kind of add an extra layer to the interiors.
Finally, go slow. Start with one room at a time or one area that requires the most attention. Find a good home décor brands that doesn’t take luxury for granted. The best high-end homes have experimental ideas and good products that complement each other. If all of that seems confusing, consulting a good interior designer can actually help. Just check what you want to achieve with your space and start shopping one thing at time. Check online now to find more amazing pictures and ideas.