In case, you are not able to find a suitable item for your closet then you can consider few interesting project ideas so that you can remodel your closet. These projects are easily implementable and also you can do it yourself.
You can choose your own style
There are a number of ways for closet remodeling. One of the simplest ways can be purchasing a closet kit. You can either choose wood or wire with your closet kit. There can be many other options too. In order to do any custom closets northern Virginia project, you are free to buy separate parts and create your own designs for the entire closet.
You can select any of the following items to suite your style.
- Prepackaged kits that are purchased by the normal size of wall 5’X8’
- Custom units that are purchased by linear foot
- Various add on like extra shelves, drawers, hampers, belt and tie racks etc. for specialized storage purpose.
Wire shelving is easy to install and much less expensive too. You can easily cut them as per the measurements of the closet. You will need the following items:
- Closet Rods
- Vertical standards and brackets
- Horizontal Hang racks
- Fasteners and other hardware
- End caps
This can also be attractive, cost effective and sturdy as well. The kit includes drawers, closet rods and other accessories. As compared to wire shelving installation of laminate shelving is slightly more advanced. You will need following items for 4’X8’ sized closet.
- Closet rods
- Tower or corner units
- Fasteners and necessary hardware
Install your own closet
You can also visit to get few design ideas from Boss Design Center and try to install your own customized closet. You can collect all the necessary material and start installing it. Based on the type of wall, you may need following hardware for this.
- Concrete or masonry that may need masonry bit to drill hole of ¼” X 1” and also 8 numbers of 1-inch screws
- Paneling or drywall may need wall anchors for necessary support
- Solid wood may not require anchors.