– Buy a custom bath cleaner such as Master Masel and follow the instructions on the package, and it is very effective in cleaning.
Cleaning the fiber bath
– Mix the vinegar and sodium bicarbonate, and spray them on the bathtub
Leave them for a quarter of an hour and then rinse them well
– Wash the bathtub with water
Ceramic cleaning of lime
– Use Flash or General, but be careful and wear a glove so as not to hurt Yidki.
Clean the ceramic of stubborn stains
– Put a liter of hot water spoon of white vinegar + spoon of sodium bicarbonate + spoon of lemon salt
– Leave it on the ceramic for half an hour and no more
– Then wash it thoroughly
Clean the ceramic with flash
– Open the windows and the suction because it smells strong
– Then pour the flash on the ceramic and leave for 10 minutes or a quarter of an hour and rub the ceramic sponge
– Then wash it thoroughly with water
Cleaning the ceramic with vinegar
– Vinegar vinegar on the ceramic with the addition after drops شركة تنظيف of lavender to get a fragrant smell and leave them for 10 minutes
– Then wipe the ceramic with water
Cleaning of ceramics with oil
– Put drops of frying oil on a dry towel and wipe the ceramic and see the cleanliness and gloss, but do not exaggerate the oil, so as not to cause slipping.
Clean the ceramic with fire water
– I have to wear a glove and put a mask on your nose because the smell is strong
Clean White Marble Kitchen
Scrub the marble with a dry towel until all traces of dust and food are removed
-Blue a sponge with soap for the dry and wipe the marble, then wipe the marble with a cotton towel wet with water,
– Repeat this several times, then dry the marble with a dry towel and get a clean marble.
Remove lemon stains from marble
– Baking soda + Dafi and Bally water a clean cloth in this mixture and clean the marble
– Then scrub the marble with a cloth dampened with water, leave the marble to dry because baking soda will help to break the lemon stains and is also a strong disinfectant.
Clean the Seramik with fire water
– First you have to wear a glove and put a mask on your nose because the smell of fire water is strong
– Buy fire water diluted of benzene and not the center
– pour the fire water on the ceramic and rub it with a long hand brush and will find the ceramic clean and new.
– If you notice any Furan when the water of fire, move away from the place until you calm down
– Then pour heavy water on the ceramics
Wear high boots in your feet
Clean the old tile
– Mix a cup of white vinegar + 2 liters of water + a little lemon juice
– Wash tiles with this mixture by sponge
– After finishing rinse the ground with water well, and you can add after شركات النظافة drops of perfumed to get rid of the smell of vinegar.
There is another way
– Mix sodium bicarbonate with a little water and leave on the tiles for a quarter of an hour
– Then rub the tiles thoroughly brush the floors until you notice the disappearance of any dirt or stains
– After finishing rinse the ground with water well, and you can add after drops of perfumed to get rid of the smell of vinegar.
Cleaning of municipal tiles
– Distribute a little lemon salt on the municipal tiles with a little water, and rub them with a cleaning brush
– Leave the lemon salt on the tiles for a quarter of an hour
– Then wash the tiles with water, and use a clean dry towel to dry the tiles.
Clean the black tile
– Mix the vinegar, water and fry together, and wipe them with black tiles with a clean towel and you will notice the cleanliness, and dry the tiles with a dry towel do not let it dry of itself.
Clean the tiles to Moiziko
– spray the raw chlorine on the tiles and leave for a quarter of an hour, and then wash the tile well
– After finishing clean the tiles with clean water and dry the tiles.
Clean the tiles from the acid
– Wipe the tiles well several times, and add water to Dettol
– Repeat the process until the acid is gone.
To clean the tiles of oils
– Mix the Tide Soap with Clorex and wash the tiles
There are several detergents that can help you like (Giant Green – Flash – Dexen)