The outdoor spaces of your property are constantly exposed to the elements, making them more vulnerable to early deterioration and wear. This makes it very important to choose good quality materials that are weather-resistant and long-lasting, for the landscaped areas of your property. This is where the Unistone paving comes into the picture.
This paving is available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles and can be used in most outdoor spaces. While there are a number of different products available on the market today, there are numerous benefits to using Unistone such as:
- Design Flexibility– As mentioned earlier, these interlocking paver units are available in a variety of design options. You can choose from large paver stones to smaller interlocking units. These can be installed in the patterns you want such as the herringbone, hexagonal etc. Since there are also a wide variety of colors, patterns, and designs to choose from, it gives you the flexibility to create the kind of aesthetic you want on your property.
- Versatile– Unistone pavement products are extremely versatile and can be used for all types of outdoor installations such as driveways, walkways, pathways, patios, decks, poolscapes, courtyards and more. This also means you are able to create a more cohesive look in the outdoor spaces of your property when you choose interlocking pavers of different shapes and sizes.
- Low Installation Cost– Installation of Unistone paving is very cost-effective in comparison to other materials such as natural stone etc. You end up spending much less on the overall cost of the installation.
- Low Maintenance Costs– Today, most property owners look for materials that don’t require much maintenance. Unistone is a very low maintenance product that only requires an occasional pressure wash. You also have the option to sealcoat the surfaces to prevent them from becoming scratched or stained. Since the maintenance costs are so low, it also reduces the overall cost of ownership of the installation.
- Durability– As mentioned at the outset when you are choosing any materials for the landscape, you need to make sure that they are resilient and durable. Interlocking paving units are very strong and sturdy. These products are manufactured to very tight and dimensional tolerances, which makes them much stronger than standard asphalt or poured concrete surfaces.
They are able to withstand regular wear and tear as well as exposure to the elements much of it are the most other products on the market today. This provides you value for money on your Unistone driveway, walkway or poolscape.
- Weather-Resistance– Materials such as asphalt and poured concrete are more susceptible to the effects of the freeze-thaw cycle; this makes them more vulnerable to cracks. In comparison, Unistone pavers are individual units and the system allows for contraction and expansion, without producing any kind of surface cracking.
- Easy Repairs– Since an interlocking paver system is made up of numerous individual units, it becomes very easy to repair. While these products are very durable, in case of a heavy impact, the broken or cracked units can be lifted and replaced without any trouble. When you compare this to repairing a concrete slab, pavers become an excellent and cost-effective choice.
Opt For Unistone Paving
While Unistone is a very strong paving material, it is crucial that you hire expert professionals for the installation. They will carry out the installation as per manufacturer instructions, make sure the base is compacted well and that the edge restraints are set in place as recommended.
This will help ensure that the resilience and integrity of the structure is maintained and you get a strong and durable feature on your property.